Many adults realize that getting a high school diploma can improve their employment prospects and make them eligible for workplace promotions.
Our high school diploma program offers adults the chance to schedule school work at their convenience and complete courses at their own pace. Get your high school diploma, you'll be glad you did!
For High School Diploma information
Please call Allison Parsons @ (310) 798-8696 ext. 2001 or ext. 2201 or email email@example.com
High School Diploma Program for Adults
Non-refundable registration fee-$50 (plus $35 textbook-refundable)
- Work at home with guidance from a credentialed teacher
- Attend class one hour per week
- Learn at your own pace
- Complete course work at home
- NOTE: New students must pass two tests, in reading and writing in order to enroll in the Adult Diploma Program. After new students have passed both tests, a payment of $50 will be required every semester.
Earn a RBUSD High School Diploma
Two convenient locations:
- Rogers Students Services Annex Independent Study 1107 Vincent Street, R.B. (between Prospect and PCH next to the Redondo Union High School baseball diamond) Open Monday-Friday from 8 am until 3 pm. Additional registration times may be available by appointment only.
- Edison Center, Room 3 Independent Study, 3401 Inglewood Avenue, R.B. (at Manhattan Beach Blvd.,).. Open Monday and Tuesday from 1:00 to 5:00 pm and Wednesday 1:00 to 6:00 pm.